Find out more about Cookies
We will treat all information given by you in confidence and as required by the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not collect personal information from visitors to this site unless the visitor explicitly intentionally provides it. We will not disclose any such information to third parties including other constituents of Craigholme School unless:
1. Required by law.
2. Your consent has been given.
The information you have given will be stored on our computer systems and used in the following ways:
1. Marketing: In order that we may keep you informed by post, email, telephone or other electronic means of the news, events or services that may be of interest.
2. Web statistics: To improve the service to our clients and to analyse our website's use without identifying you as an individual. Find out more about Cookies.
3. Market Research: From time to time we may ask you to take part in research surveys to assist us with improving our service to existing and potential students.
4. Other Web forms: You may be asked to provide personal information to gain access to other specific services. By supplying such information, you consent to the Craigholme School storing the information for the stated purpose.
1. To protect Craigholme School rights and property.
2. To investigate reports of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages.
3. To protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website(s).
4. During emergencies, e.g. when we believe someone's physical safety is at risk.
Accepting this statement acknowledges Craigholme School will not be responsible for damages you or any others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
As a user of the Craigholme School website you consent to the collection and use of information as outlined in this statement. If this statement is changed, we will post these changes on the Craigholme School website at this location. The use of your personal information is covered by our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can, under this legislation, request a copy of the information we hold about you. If any information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know and we will correct it.
By writing to:
Data Protection Officer
72 St Andrew's Drive
Glasgow G41 4HS
Even the best policy cannot protect your online privacy and security in all circumstances. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the Internet and use common sense in all of your online activities. Be aware that email is an inherently insecure form of communication. Remember that in extreme cases third parties are sometimes able to intercept your unencrypted messages.
Craigholme School is concerned about the security of your personal information particularly when using our website. Although we have taken all reasonable security precautions, we cannot guarantee internet security and subsequently cannot guarantee that any information you input on our site is totally secure. In addition to our online security efforts, we have taken steps to protect your personal data offline as well. All of your information is restricted to our offices. Employees are granted access on a need-to-know basis and are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
Your control over your personal information
Opt-out / Changing your status: At any time, you can withdraw permission for the use of your personal information. This can be done by contacting our data protection officer by sending a blank email to email@example.com and type "remove", in the subject field.